We’re looking to expand our hire desk team to work alongside our commercial director and project managers.
The ideal candidate will have 2+ years’ experience working on a broadcast hire desk or in a related industry and will handle incoming enquiries for audio, RF/wireless broadcast camera equipment hires for the broadcasting industry. You will be required to be commercially aware and identify, arrange and manage the enquiries in a timely, polite and efficient manner.
- Dealing with telephone enquiries relating to the hire of broadcast equipment.
- Liaising and developing operational relationships with existing clients.
- Pursuing business opportunities with new and existing clients.
- Quoting, arranging and managing bookings.
- Organising logistics and equipment prep engineers to ensure the smooth operation for hires.
- The candidate must be an organised self-starter and be interested in broadcast technology.
- 2+ years in a similar role or with experience in related industries.
- Administrative skills and excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages: Excel and Word.
- Be able to prioritise and meet strict deadlines. Be able to work under pressure.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Eager to learn.
- Have good time management.
- Be a team player.
Nice to haves
- Technical knowledge of RF equipment and systems.
- Production knowledge.
- Previous experience of working on a hire desk.
- Primarily 9:00 am to 6:00 pm Monday to Friday at our offices in Chessington.
- Please note that on-site working may be required on the occasional basis so flexibility is key.
- Driving licence is also required. Due to our location use of a car is recommended.
- This is a permanent position for the right person.
- Training will be provided. On-site training will also be offered and will require occasional travel within the UK.
- 20 days holiday in addition to bank holidays, rising to 25 after five years’ service.
- Enrolment into the bonus scheme.
- Career progression.
- A competitive salary dependent upon experience.
We work with some amazing clients on some fantastic projects. Will you join us?
In the first instance contact us at email@example.com with your cv and covering letter addressed to Mike Ransome.