The COVID-19 pandemic has created unprecedented challenges for the broadcast industry. The health and safety of our employees, crew, clients, suppliers, family and friends, in every city and location we serve, is of our highest concern.
We continue to support the global effort in containing the spread of COVID-19 by strictly following the government guidelines. This includes all necessary measures to preserve the health and safety of our employees, customers and suppliers through measures such as self-isolation and social distancing. We continue to monitor the guidelines and make the necessary amendments to our own health and safety policy as a matter of priority.
All our key employees are operating remotely and we have cover for our warehouse as and when equipment is required.
We are still very much available to help with quotes, budgets, equipment hire and tech advice, whether for current or planned projects.
Telephone: 0208 577 6000
Mon – Fri. 9am to 7pm
Our office telephone switchboards are currently staffed, but we encourage you to make full use of mobile, email and video conferencing when you need to reach us. We’re here to help.
We are happy to schedule calls and conferences via phone, Zoom, FaceTime or Skype. Just drop us an email or a call for us to set these up.
- All equipment is being disinfected/sanitised before and after each hire
- Workbenches are regularly disinfected/sanitised
- Communal areas including the kitchen are being regularly disinfected/sanitised
- Staff in the workplace or warehouse have been instructed to practice social distancing
Deliveries and Collections
- Visitors, couriers, drivers, etc are no longer invited onto our premises
- Any packages and deliveries are directed to the external warehouse shutter door
- Before taking receipt of goods, employees are washing their hands and wearing disposable gloves
- Any packages are being wiped down with sanitiser thoroughly before being accepted into the warehouse
- After taking receipt of packages, employees are removing and disposing of gloves and washing their hands again
All of us at MCR remain positive and look forward to being ready, willing and able as soon as the country and our industry is back on its feet again.
In the meantime, we wish you all the best of health, but please continue to monitor our website for further updates.
Stay safe, stay well.
Mike Ransome, Managing Director